Art Auction Los Angeles Classic Connoisseur | Record Breaking Results!
Hughes is thrilled to present our Classic Connoisseur Furniture and Art Auction Los Angeles, featuring 19th and Early 20th Century European & American oil paintings, Spanish Revival and California Mission Revival furniture and lighting, European decorative arts, porcelain and fine china, antique leather bound books, antique crucifixes and icons, Persian rugs, sterling silver tableware and much more!
NEW: Register and bid online at HughesAuctions.com! Create an account, register to bid for the auction, and bid live online or leave an absentee bid. In house buyer’s premium is 25%; third party platforms buyer’s premium is 30%.
Live Bidding begins Sep 4, 2022 at 10am Pacific.
In-house shipping available. Local pick up will be at 8059 Foothill Blvd, Sunland, CA 91040 on Wednesday Sep 7, 2022 from 10am to 2pm.
POST AUCTION UPDATE: We are thrilled to report record breaking results for a number of lots of this auction! The hammer came down well above the high estimate, thrilling our consignors.
It’s a great time to sell with Hughes! We are seeking fine art, jewelry, timepieces, decorative art & design, fine antiques, rare books, vintage vehicles, coins & currency, and more. Whether you have one or hundreds of items to sell, we are happy to give you a no-obligation estimate. Call us at (626) 791-9600, email us at inf[email protected] or fill out our online form to get started.
What We Sell
Hughes Auctions specializes in selling interesting and unusual collections of fine art, decorative arts, collector vehicles, estate jewelry & timepieces, collectibles, and rare books.
- Fine Art: Original paintings and sculptures from the Americas and Europe.
- Prints & Multiples: Lithographs, serigraphs, etchings and posters.
- Decorative Art: Studio pottery, porcelain, crystal, sterling silver tableware and more.
- Estate Jewelry: Precious metals and gemstone investment quality jewelry.
- Timepieces: Wristwatches, pocket watches and clocks.
- Collectibles: From antique nautical collectibles to animation cels to vintage skateboards, we are experts in market trends.
- Designer Furniture: Mid Century, Arts & Crafts, Art Deco, Regency, European and American antiques furnishings.
- Collector Vehicles: Classic and collector cars, motorcycles and boats.
- Luxury Accessories: Handbags, luggage, scarves, shoes and more.
- Musical Instruments: Antique to contemporary guitars, pianos, brass and electronic.